Avalon Valiant Adventure Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'From the ashes of the old are born the legends of the new, and the fire shall have cleansed them so they shall be free of evil '

Time

Latest topics

» April, that's me!
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm by GM_Kabal

» Maya, here I come!!
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:52 am by Maya

» won't have internet for a weeee bit
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 pm by GM_Xilatyl

» Teh Tale..of Teh Homeless dude!
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 pm by GM_Kabal

» Art Contest
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:28 am by GM_Reuku

» Cinderglacier
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 pm by cinderglacier

» Xilatyl's Introduction
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 am by AlakPharn

» That didn't take long
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 am by GM_Xilatyl

» Misa's Art n stuff
Hakama Rant + Home rant EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:58 pm by misa-chan

Hakama Rant + Home rant

misa-chan
    misa-chan
    First Class Soldier
    First Class Soldier

Scorpio Tiger

Character Sheet
    Name: Amalthea
    Lastname: Darkheart
    Full Sheet: https://avap.forumotion.com/character-sheets-f60/darkheart-amalthea-t127.htm

Hakama Rant + Home rant Empty Hakama Rant + Home rant

Post by misa-chan Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Damn you...Damn you badly translated tutorial of my ass!! It's so badly translated we understood it wrong and we messed up my pair of hakama T_T We need them for G-Anime in February! *grumble grumble* I'm going to go assassinate the person who badly translated that tutorial and ask her for the english version! Ggrrr! It annoys me that a tutorial, whom are usually easy to follow so they help you, that that one hasn't helped us! T_T

For my other rant...Damn my mom and her lack of memory sometimes! I love my mom, she's the best mom ever in the world, only, it annoys me when she "forgets" things I tell her that are important,and she passes them as not important to her. Yesterday me n Roshy were supposed to go to Comic Con, I had told mom that 2 weeks ago, she said she was ok n that she'd take Bianca to work, well guess who was stuck checking Bianca! Yeah! US! It made me angry because my boyfriend was disappointed and that when I called my mom she passed it off as alright for her to forget..

Seriously.. -_-...maybe one day I'll just forget to go back home or something. see how she likes it.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:17 am